Pages

Friday, August 3, 2007

Visual Web Developer 2008: First Look

Last night after hours of downloading, I got the VWD 2008 beta! Cool. It is a little easier to use than 2005 and they have kept the ability to design great websites that will not deploy to your webserver. I would show you a screen snap of the beautiful site I designed, but this is what I got when I tried to load my project this morning.

--------------------------- Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition --------------------------- 'C:\Documents and Settings\Some_Yahoo\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\AFI2\' cannot be opened because its project type () is not supported by this version of Visual Studio. To open it, please use a version that supports this type of project.


I figured it out: I was trying to open the Visual Web Developer Solution file in Visual C# Express. Bonehead move!

No comments:

Share This!

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *